Collection of information
1. The information you provide to us. BoFerr, collects information that you provide us directly. For example, we collect information when you register or update your account details, participate in identification programs such as TruYou, publish information to sell any product through the BoFerr Service, enroll in any third-party payment processing service that is offered . in connection with the BoFerr Service, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, buy any BoFerr service, request customer service or contact us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, BoFerr account password, telephone number, postal address, city, state and zip code, photographs, written descriptions of your published products, any offer you make. in the offers through the BoFerr Service, any revision or comment made using the BoFerr Service, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us made through the BoFerr Service, the identification documents issued by the government (such as a driver's license) and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information we collect automatically when you use the BoFerr service, When you access or use the BoFerr Service, we automatically collect information about you, which includes:
2.1. Registration information: We record information about your use of the BoFerr Service, including the type of browser you use, the access times, the pages visited, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our BoFerr Service.
2.2. Device information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the BoFerr Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
2.3. Location information: If you accept the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect this information when you access or use the Offer Service, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. We can also use your IP address to infer an approximate geographic location for your computer or device. For more details, see "Your information options" below.
2.4. Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in the memory of the device that help us improve the BoFerr Service, and your experience, see what areas and characteristics of the BoFerr Service are popular and count visits. We can also collect information through web beacons (also known as "gifs", "pixel tags" and "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that can be used in the BoFerr Service, or emails and help to deliver cookies, count visits, understand the use and effectiveness of the campaign and determine if an email has been opened and started . For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see "Your information options" below.
4. Third party information. BoFerr is an interconnection platform for the purchase and sale of products or services, the responsibility for the modification is entirely up to the users, it is recommended to be careful with unrealistic offers, such as those that are too comfortable prices, excessively attractive offers and not very credible.
Suspicions should also arise if the photos in the notice are generic, so the specific photos of the item for sale should be requested from the seller. We also recommend that you try to buy items that are near or at least in the same city.
It is recommended to review the items before making the payment to the seller, verifying that they have all the specifications announced in the notice, including their operation. They also say that you have to be careful with unrealistic offers, such as those that have too comfortable prices, excessively attractive offers and not very credible.
Use of information
5. General uses. BoFerr uses information about you for various purposes, including:
5.1. Allows you to access and use the BoFerr Service, customize the BoFerr Service and optimize the type of offers that are presented to you when you use the BoFerr Service;
5.2. Create and maintain a reliable and secure environment in the BoFerr Service, which includes fraud detection and prevention, unauthorized access, intrusion and service interruption;
5.3. Conduct research and respond to disputes between users, resolution of errors and other similar customer service;
5.4. Enable any identification program that we can institute and in which you choose or should participate performing verifications in various publicly available databases;
5.5 Operate, protect, improve and optimize the BoFerr Service, our business and the experience of our users;
5.6. Conduct analysis, conduct research, and monitor and analyze trends, uses and activities in relation to the BoFerr Service,
5.7. Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by BoFerr, and others, and provide ads that match the interests or profiles of users, news and information that we believe will be of interest to you;
5.8. Send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you;
5.9. Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any dispute we may have with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties;
5.10. Link or combine with the information we obtain from others to help you understand your needs and provide a better service;
5.11. Assist third-party payment processors with the processing of transactions, errors, chargebacks and resolution of disputed transactions, and similar payment processing functions; Y
5.12. Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
BoFerr is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by US law. UU By accessing or using the BoFerr Service, or otherwise providing us with information, you agree to the processing and transfer of information within and outside of the US. UU And other countries, where it may not have the same rights and protections as local legislation.
Exchange of information
6.1. With the public in the BoFerr service. For a detailed description of the type of information associated with your BoFerr account that is publicly available through the BoFerr Service, visit our.
6.3. With providers, consultants and other service providers that need access to such information to perform work on our behalf (including, among others, third-party service providers that may use the information we share to help us and other companies detect personal information inaccurate). and prevent fraudulent transactions);
6.4. In response to a request for information if we believe the disclosure is in compliance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as required by applicable law, regulation or regulation;
6.5. If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our agreements or user policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of BoFerr or others;
6.6. In connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
6.7. Between and between BoFerr and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common ownership and control; Y
6.8. With your consent or under your direction, even if we notify you through the BoFerr Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular way and you will provide such information.
We may also share aggregate or unidentified information, which can not reasonably be used to identify you.
7. Functions of social exchange. The BoFerr Service can offer social exchange functions and other integrated tools (such as the "Like" button on Facebook), which allow you to share the actions you perform on the BoFerr Service with other means, and vice versa. The use of these functions allows you to share information with your friends or with the public, depending on the configuration you establish with the entity that provides the sharing function in social networks. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in relation to social exchange functions, visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide those features.
Advertising and analysis services provided by others
9. BoFerr takes reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10. Account information. You can update, correct or delete your information at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to cancel your BoFerr account in full, contact us and enter your cancellation request, but be aware that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. For example, reviews, forum posts, and similar materials posted by you may still be publicly available on the BoFerr Service in association with your account name, even after your BoFerr account is canceled. We can also keep cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
11. Location information. When you first download or start any of our mobile applications that collect location information or first use features that use location information, you will be asked to accept the collection of this information by the application. If you initially accept our collection of location information, you can stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You can also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all mobile applications from your device.
Even if you do not provide us with consent to collect accurate location information from your mobile device or platform, we may use your IP address to infer an approximation of your location when you use certain features of the BoFerr Services, such as the BoFerr payment solution.
In some functions, BoFerr uses Google Maps / Google Earth map services, including Google Maps APIs. Your use of these services is subject to GOOGLE TERMS OF SERVICE
12. Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to delete or reject browser cookies. The elimination or rejection of browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies that are used in connection with the BoFerr Service. To eliminate or disable flash cookies, visit www.adove.com for more information. Please note that if you choose to delete or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the BoFerr Service.
13. Promotional communications. You may choose not to receive promotional emails, text messages and other communications from BoFerr by following the instructions in those emails, text messages or other communications or by logging into your BoFerr account and going to Settings.
Questions and comments